Business Succession & Estate Planning
Succession Planning for your Business
- Have you considered the next steps for your business?
- Do you have a family member ready to take over the reins?
- Do you know what you need to do to sell your business?
Succession planning can be stressful because of the many emotional and legal considerations involved. We understand what’s required to ensure a smooth transitional process for all involved, plus the strategic financial steps to be considered when you receive a lump sum payment for a business.
Setting the correct structure from an early stage is critical. It ensures that you limit your Capital Gains Tax exposure, makes provision for the transfer of ownership in the event of an accident and maximises the value of the asset.
Effective succession planning provides a smooth transition for family members involved in the business and ensures that valuable employees are also considered.
If you want to ensure your wishes are met after you pass away or are unable to manage your affairs, professional estate planning is vital.
Specifically, Fusion can assist you with:
- Navigating the complex issues involved from legal through to family matters
- Creation of a will that will ensure your wishes are met
- Strategies for minimising tax liability
- Structuring your affairs for certainty in achieving your desired outcome
Estate planning can be a complex matter, especially where complex business or investment structures are involved. We may work with your existing professional relationships, solicitor, accountant and financial planner to achieve your desired outcome.
Preparation is the key, please phone us on 1300 112 676 or contact us here.
CEO & Senior Adviser
Michael Carlton, Director & Senior Adviser
PECUNIA Private Wealth Management is a privately owned advisory firm, with Michael Carlton (Director & Senior Adviser) having over 30 years’ experience in the Financial Services profession, working in both the Corporate and Private Sectors, most recently having worked with one of Australasia's leading providers of integrated financial services and accounting services as a Senior Financial Adviser (Private Wealth Manager).
Our Clients include;
• Doctors, Dentists, Medical Specialists and Allied Health Professionals;
• Business Owners, Business Leaders, Retirees and Accumulators;
• Individual and Corporate Trustees of Self - Managed Super Funds; and
• High Net Worth Individuals
Corporate Experience, Personal Approach:
Specialising in, Long Term Investment and Wealth Creation Strategic Planning, Investment Portfolio Advice and Management, Retirement Planning, Self - Managed Super Funds, Personal Risk Protection, Succession and Estate Planning, PECUNIA Private Wealth Management’s Director & Senior Adviser, Michael Carlton has earned a reputation for unwavering commitment to these clients based on the core principles of genuine client advocacy, quality advice, and the provision of personalised not corporatised service over many years, with a low client to adviser ratio and will not compromise on this.
Fee for Service Only
"The price is what you pay, the value is what you get..." Warren Buffett
• We are a Fee for Service Practice, so you know the exact cost before proceeding with any advice;
• We DO NOT accept Commissions, from our recommended products or services
PECUNIA Private Wealth Management provides these services to clients throughout the Eastern States of Australia, from Queensland right through to Tasmania and whilst also having a number of expat clients located overseas. Through the use of technology and with regular visitations all of these clients enjoy continued full access to Michael and the PECUNIA Private Wealth Management team.
Michael has completed the Diploma of Financial Planning, Masters of Applied Finance, is a Member of the Association of Financial Advisers (AFA), is a SMSF Association and is currently undertaking further post graduate studies.
We exist to provide personalised “Inspired Strategic Thinking Today For Your Future Tomorrows”.